This weekend we load for the ski season with the theme After Ski, compulsory ski cover with accessories.
– Alpine legends
-Fredrik Elfgren, naprapat & PT
13.00 – 16.00
Workshop, lectures and try / test
– Avalanche course and test of Mammut avalanche bags
– Before the ski season, tips and advice, dryland training, Fredrik Elfgren
– Alpine Legends and Active Ski. Destinations of the year, conference in the Alps
– K2, which equipment is shown during freeriding, tournament and top rides
– Paul Degonda / Alpventura, Swiss Mountain Guide from Disentis tells about the best rides and finest tours. (presentation in English)
16.00 – 19.00
– After ski with mingle, Spendrups happy hour with snacks
– The steak plays Alp classics
– Gadgets, info and materials from K2 and Mammut
– Draw / competitions and great prizes
For you who are left! Book a room, dinner, continued skiing snack, After Ski Party and fun at the bar.
Boats To Grinda.
– Vaxö, from Strömkajen at Grand Hotel 08.30, arrival at North Grinda at 10.05
-Väddö from Strömkajenkl 09: 0, arrival at South Grinda at 11.00
(or drop in on Afterski directly)
– Värmdö at 14.00 arrival Grinda 15.35
Boats From Grinda (for those who do not sleep over)
– Värmdö from South Grinda 19.30 arrival Strömkajen 21.15
You can also bring your own boat and I am free in our guest harbor.
Gates Skier hosts:
Das Gasthaus incl. part in Wärdshuset / double room SEK 2790 for two people including welcome drink, three course dinner and breakfast buffet
(ord.price 2990-3190 SEK)
Alphüttan incl. 2, 4 or 6 bed cabin, 3 course dinner & breakfast (at Wärdshuset/ The Inn) Price per person SEK 995 (supplement sheet & towel 175 SEK) The price includes accommodation in cabin, welcome drink, three course dinner and breakfast buffet.
Book at email@example.com or call 08-542 49 491